A new tyre available in 205/70 R14

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Funny enough when it comes to tyres we usually think on the usual players: Michelin, Vredestein, and two new tyres came recently, the Blockleys and the Pirellis

so now a new player is in the market with a very nice sport design from the 70ies, Dunlop:

https://www.norauto.es/producto/neu...utm_content=1395042209&utm_campaign=Generique

upload_2018-4-18_10-4-55.png

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
DeQ
Thanks, they look nice but unless I misunderstood the web page these are €300 each.
I think I would talk to Julian about some Blockley tyres first, especially after your recommendation on them.
C

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have multiple friends using blockleys on older cars (1930’s they late 1950’s). They are nice tires but supposedly a bit unsophisticated with regard to noise.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeQ
Thanks, they look nice but unless I misunderstood the web page these are €300 each.
I think I would talk to Julian about some Blockley tyres first, especially after your recommendation on them.
C
I have multiple friends using blockleys on older cars (1930’s they late 1950’s). They are nice tires but supposedly a bit unsophisticated with regard to noise.

i am delighted with my blockleys
but only showing my humble discovery of another alternative,
it is good news that there are so many to choose from

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
ge255gt.png

A little more sedate version of the 80s Eagle GTs. Finally remembered that center pattern -- my wife's old Corvette! I've got a lot of memory blocks about that car.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Still have a set of Eagle GT's under my porch on steel stock car rims. I believe they are plastic now. I hate going under my porch.

Last edited: