A cool car w c-pillar badges.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh my, that is beautiful in its own right. As a documented non-enthusiast of blue cars, I have to say I like the color. And evidently right in my backyard. No shipping... :D

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Funny looking cars for sure. THere was one featured on that Velocity show "For the Love of Cars."

I prefer the 99, but hey, I can appreciate funky. And unlike our beloved E9s, these panels can come off with a socket wrench!

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, I remember an episode of Wheeler Dealers where Ant Anstead spent a 1/3 of his time adjusting the shot lines on a yellow 96. And I really appreciated that he fabricated and welded in a repair to the bottom of the windshield frame.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I find these cars inexplicably attractive.
I’ve raced against a Saab Quantum and the power it made, the freakin sound and it’s great brakes made for a VERY interesting session. Definitely a more sporting company than Volvo back in the day

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
I find these cars inexplicably attractive.
I’ve raced against a Saab Quantum and the power it made, the freakin sound and it’s great brakes made for a VERY interesting session. Definitely a more sporting company than Volvo back in the day
Saab was ALWAYS a more sporting company than Volvo right up to the end!