73 CS at Victory Cars, Ft. Lauderdale FL

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
really? 39.9k for a CSA in not so perfect shape. body looks reasonable, but missing a turn signal lens. does have a relatively nice red interior ... love to see them get the asking price, but i sure wouldn't pay it. there are a lot better cars on the market for less.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
really? 39.9k for a CSA in not so perfect shape. body looks reasonable, but missing a turn signal lens. does have a relatively nice red interior ... love to see them get the asking price, but i sure wouldn't pay it. there are a lot better cars on the market for less.

Originally saw this on prewarcar.com, that ad lists it with a $45K asking price!
Ad states 'no rust', I don't believe that for a second. I've submitted a registry listing for this car.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very fresh looking undercoating
just wonder what that is covering up. i hate to trash talk a car for sale, but i think i'm more surprised by the asking price for the condition of the car than i am about the condition of the car.

sirshorty

Reaction score
73 cs @ victory

I'm pretty sure I saw this car for sale online in NY in 2010 for 25k. The guy was getting rid of a collection it was in and sent me pics but it sold before I got to see it in person . Here are some of the pics he sent that are not in the photos @ victory. It has the same strange speakers on the rear deck and rims and broken toolbox in trunk. underside looks white and strange in photos to me and spare well has some rust. anyone going to see it? I would love a proper inspection on it. i think it is more like a 20k-30k car depending what a e9 savvy person would find under close inspction for rust and other issues aside from the obvious.

Attachments

• DSC05233.JPG
    DSC05233.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC05235.JPG
    DSC05235.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC05245.JPG
    DSC05245.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC05246.JPG
    DSC05246.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC05248.JPG
    DSC05248.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 147

scottd

Reaction score
I live in Ft Laud and I believe this car is very close to my home. If someone is serious about the car, and wants a high level look over it, I am happy to do so, time permitting. Just email to address below.

Scott

[email protected]

Bill King

Reaction score
Im looking for a car

Dear All,

Im looking for a car (Driver) for my wife. We just acquired one and she loves it and wants one of her own. Im in SoCal area so if anyone has a line on one that they don't need, please let me know. I don't mind one that needs to be cleaned up cosmetically or mechanically but I don't want to restore one . Thanks.

gsshack

Reaction score
The Orlando Craigslist ad was a 3.0 CS, 4 spd, AC, leather, non-sunroof with manual front windows. I corresponded with the seller, Ian, last night and spoke with him earlier today. He sent the following link to pictures of the coupe.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjPBzpDp

As he's deleted the Craigslist ad and hasn't returned my calls from this afternoon, I believe its been sold. He knew I was interested and planned to see the coupe tomorrow afternoon.

According to what Ian said, he's owned the car for a week purchasing it from a gentleman who had purchased it a month earlier from the original owner - the lady who was the original owner bought it in Louisiana in 1973.

Steve

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's the one from Baton Rouge that the guy disappeared on after posting.

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15278&highlight=baton+rouge

The Orlando Craigslist ad was a 3.0 CS, 4 spd, AC, leather, non-sunroof with manual front windows. I corresponded with the seller, Ian, last night and spoke with him earlier today. He sent the following link to pictures of the coupe.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjPBzpDp

As he's deleted the Craigslist ad and hasn't returned my calls from this afternoon, I believe its been sold. He knew I was interested and planned to see the coupe tomorrow afternoon.

According to what Ian said, he's owned the car for a week purchasing it from a gentleman who had purchased it a month earlier from the original owner - the lady who was the original owner bought it in Louisiana in 1973.

Steve

Last edited:

scottd

Reaction score
Car at Victory in Ft Lauderdale

My apologies to anyone who emailed me regarding this car. I tried to connect with the seller a few times, but our schedules never really worked. He said he has it "jammed" in a warehouse and that he'd need notice. Nice guy, but the car was somewhat difficult to get to I guess. Confirmed that it came from NY.

He said it is going to Auctions America here in Ft Lauderdale which is in March I gathered. He said if someone is VERY interested, he would talk; however, I think he's inclined to let it go to auction, as he recommended that.

IF schedule permits, I may attend auction. It typically is lots of American stuff that I am not interested in, so not sure how well a coupe will do in this venue...?

Thanks,

Scott

brea

Reaction score
Auctions America link

Link to this car at Auctions America:
http://auctionsamerica.com/events/f...&feature=&collection=&grouping=&category=Cars

My apologies to anyone who emailed me regarding this car. I tried to connect with the seller a few times, but our schedules never really worked. He said he has it "jammed" in a warehouse and that he'd need notice. Nice guy, but the car was somewhat difficult to get to I guess. Confirmed that it came from NY.

He said it is going to Auctions America here in Ft Lauderdale which is in March I gathered. He said if someone is VERY interested, he would talk; however, I think he's inclined to let it go to auction, as he recommended that.

IF schedule permits, I may attend auction. It typically is lots of American stuff that I am not interested in, so not sure how well a coupe will do in this venue...?

Thanks,

Scott

scottd

Reaction score
Auction Results?

So, I saw this car yesterday; however, it was marked sold and I didn't see the results. Does anyone know?

Re the condition of the car. I get the feeling there may be some "hidden surprises" with this one, but not anything immediately visible. The seats & interior looked pretty good. The driver's side door was reaaally hard to get to close, and surprisingly...the seller didn't even put on a turn signal cover on the drivers side. Oh, and the passenger side had the cover on backwards??? Never seen that before.