'71 white 2800 cs on ebay

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
2800 cs

Prior owners were: Orange County banker, Phoenix Architect, Original owner Ohio MD.

I originally arranged purchase of the car several years ago from the Phoenix owner--now you know the story.

BTW--it's a very nice unmolested Coupe that now wears the original stock alloys that came from the BLUMAX after I fitted my Alpinas. Cormier insisted on the deal. As of interest the car has been driven sparingly since it came to California--it had just turned 50,000 miles when it was delivered on a trailer to my back door by the Phoenix Architect.

Someone will end up with a very nice original, rust free, low mile coupe.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i presume the damage done by cormier's truck was fixed by coupeking properly before being sent back east. i thought this was a nice looking car.

TodB

Reaction score
Agreed value

Stan, you should get a current appraisal based upon all of the work you've done this year.

Can't wait to see it!!

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
This car was offered last fall for 35k and apparently did not sell. At that time, the owner's home was flooded by Hurricane Irene and I guess he wanted to raise cash to pay for repairs.

Wish I were currently in the market, because I could always use another coupe.

Scott

ckrop

Reaction score
Coupe for sale

Hey guys, saw this thread on my car today. Thanks for all the nice words. Coupe King did a great job repairing the damage by Cormiers truck, fortunately, it was minor and now looks like it was never touched. Those guys are amazing. I have driven the car about 800 miles since the purchase and since I have been very busy restoring a 66 E-Type I havent had much time to drive it. I do have very mixed feelings about selling this car. It has been nothing but a pleasure. If it doesnt sell I guess I will have to hold on to it since the Jag is almost done. That wouldnt be the worst scenario. Coupe King also put a nice, low mileage, original exhaust system on the car for me since it had a fudged up system when I bought it. I saw some threads on the A/C systems. Luckily the factory air works great on this car. If there are any questions I would be happy to speak to anyone about the car. It appears however that the guys on the forum know more about the car than I do.:oops:
Charlie
732-713-8004