5 Speed

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Please be aware of this seller. I would not do business with him. I am not referring to Ohmess.

Thanks for this comment Mike. I would not have linked the ad had I known about this person.

guanshee

Reaction score
I just clicked on the link and it appears to be flagged with issues as noted in the response page I got back:

403 FORBIDDEN!

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior or the action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
Amazon Web Services. Not an access provider ISP. Used by hackers, Keyword spamming SEO bots, and other unsavories (CLD-0AMZ). Checked for bypass -

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just clicked on the link and it appears to be flagged with issues as noted in the response page I got back:

403 FORBIDDEN!

Either the address you are accessing this site from has been banned for previous malicious behavior or the action you attempted is considered to be hostile to the proper functioning of this system.

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
Amazon Web Services. Not an access provider ISP. Used by hackers, Keyword spamming SEO bots, and other unsavories (CLD-0AMZ). Checked for bypass -

That’s a firewall rule on your end...

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No thanks.
Overpriced, dubious provenance, no warranty, no reputation, proven defect.
Is this like the kids going into a dark old house with the sound of a chainsaw in the background? Guy with a mask in the window?

speedracer

Reaction score
Looks like I'll use it as a boat anchor or for parts. BTW - I do have an excellent 265/6 that is quiet - no whine. That is available for $2500 with a warranty.

speedracer

Reaction score
No thanks.
Overpriced, dubious provenance, no warranty, no reputation, proven defect.
Is this like the kids going into a dark old house with the sound of a chainsaw in the background? Guy with a mask in the window?
No chainsaw noise - You are over exaggerating. These gear boxes are becoming priceless.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don,

some people are too young to have experience TxCSM back in the day. just like the idea of being out in the woods and start to hear a banjo playing ... ruuunnnnnnn ....

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh that's how it's going to be....
The Italian Job.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
now this discussion has a good collection of movies - texas chainsaw massacre, deliverance and now, the italian job