4310316 begins

inovermyhead

Reaction score
I went through this with the guys at Haltec when they wired up my car, single or dual sensors measuring the output from 3 or 6 cylinders, remember these are a the guys that design and build the ecu’s and wide band controllers, so they have some idea what they are talking about, bottom line one is good enough. Save your money Alan it’s not an F1 car

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
thank you thats great advice
yet for conversation if i knew a few weeks ago
its already in and after 30k for the paint and motor
and another 40K in parts
5k to tune
another 200 doesnt even phase me

Last edited:

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
special thanks to dan mooney for the steering wheel
i didnt realize it was a petri company
its absolutely perfect for my use at the track its only a 380
and will make the throwing the coupe around much eaiser
no i just need to find an applicable mount and horn button
any ides.?

Attachments

• WJHEEL.jpg
    WJHEEL.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 191

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Reach out to Marcos. He’s our resident expert on wheel matters. He always has some good advice.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
special thanks to dan mooney for the steering wheel
i didnt realize it was a petri company
its absolutely perfect for my use at the track its only a 380
and will make the throwing the coupe around much eaiser
no i just need to find an applicable mount and horn button
any ides.?

Alan,

I'm no expert but that is a Personal wheel. It is a completely different company than Petri. It uses the traditional 74mm 6 bolt Nardi pattern. It is easier to find old Nardi hubs than old Momo hubs, but harder to find new ones. I recommend that you just head on over to Ebay and buy a generic hub that has both patterns drilled into it. You can get a generic BMW button for under $30 as well.

n 1937 Enrico Nardi moved to Modena to become the first Ferrari's test driver and then a business consultant.
In 1946 he founded together with Renato Danese (roman racing car driver) a Company named "ND".
In 1958 he restarted the cooperation with Enzo Ferrari: Mr. Ferrari was used to always pay a great attention to details of his cars. This is why most of Ferrari cars were equipped with Nardi steering wheels.
Nardi's inexhaustible passion for anything on four wheels and great talent drove him towards a career as a businessman with a varied and original production line, which was initially embodied by motor cars and parts production and later by his world-famous steering wheels.
Two years after Enrico Nardi's death, Nardi trademark was bought from Personal and, in 1990, Nardi Italia S.p.A. was founded as a completely autonomous company, located in Abbiate Guazzone - Tradate (Varese) - Italy.
The production is based both on sporty steering wheels under the Personal trademark and classic steering wheels with Nardi trademark. These two trademarks, during the years have been chosen as supplier of the most important car manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lancia, Audi, Maserati, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Lotus, TVR, McLaren, Volkswagen, Abarth and BMW.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
THANKS will i be able to find a bmw horn button for it

Yup just ebay “momo horn button”. Genuine ones are $100. Cheap good ones are around $30. Make sure it only has one wire terminal on the back.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

This is a genuine period correct momo button. I just sold the same one with my Prototipo. I wouldn’t spend the money on that one because you don’t have a momo wheel.

This also a genuine newer momo button. I also wouldn’t spend the money on that one because you sit around a momo wheel. If you want to spend $100+, buy a genuine Nardi/Personal button.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
whats better solid or acordian?

Accordian is safer. The hub collapses in an accident. Given all your HP and desire to track the car, accordian isn’t a bad idea. If you are running a racing harness you are probably good either way.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
glad to see your here markos im going to get em
what about the horn button for 150
so will both those links parts work?
momo 0157

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
glad to see your here markos im going to get em
what about the horn button for 150
so will both those links parts work?
momo 0157

As mention in my PM the momo bolt pattern doesn’t mtch Nardi/Petris al. You can get that hub but you need to buy a $15 adapter ring that goes from momo to nardi.