30-sa coupe?

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here's a pic of an e3 coupe prototype I wish they decided to build. With properly propotioned doors it's a nice looking coupe. I guess they saw no need to compete with e9.

John M

Attachments

• bav_72coupe_b.jpg
    bav_72coupe_b.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 134

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
If only BMW used SUs instead of the fiendishly complicated Zeniths! SUs are the easiest carbs to deal with. Nice application on this Bavaria/Coupe clone, IMHO.

bmw2002

Reaction score
Here's a pic of an e3 coupe prototype I wish they decided to build. With properly propotioned doors it's a nice looking coupe. I guess they saw no need to compete with e9.

John M

That is photoshopped. I have the same picture with 4 doors...
Sorry to disappoint you...
Tom

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
If only BMW used SUs instead of the fiendishly complicated Zeniths! SUs are the easiest carbs to deal with.
Somehow fiendish implies that BMW orchestrated the design and that's not so...I would belive that like with Karmann they subsequently bought the company and drove it into the dirt and that's why the proper kits are not available and well...

Ever tried to dig a ditch with a snow shovel?..can't be done!

Cheers!

Ran

PS the zentih carbs are far superior in many different applications and in this
case high altitude driving on Weber's if you try it might make my point perfectly clear..
not tried an SU on a M30 and as stated previously, just WHO would think to attempt such a thing?

:mrgreen: