3.0i Rebuilt like new

Maxim_d

Reaction score
3.0i Rebuild like new === SOLD ===

Hello,

=== SOLD ===

Would sell my rebuild M30 engine since my car is a 3.0CS (not CSI)
Everything is new or rebuilt.
New mahle pistons
New bearings
New valve seats
New Gaskets erverywhere
New water pump
Block was drilled to match pistons
All metal was zinc plated
Includes Injectors (not matched yet)
No oil pan.
It never ran since rebuild!

Pictures speak for themselves
xpyVublzR911VME64ItsdFHN0s1XKVIncAD03HHrKDV_QhYli7ycVXzEoGq2X2UnDKVjXcKyFAnhvCWhRqXvPAvstD9-ZwK3QSsuXHs75MzqO2owOoA85CjH3QkOAR1xsB7d4U9qReJWRQ1XpE8mVBC6Kw9gh2133fYva5nuJrWzeE3Kf6EhnLsuc8RdqWpawcP3ufqs0NWj4kvW4e4voeJEzqg_fx6IKcRS82gii1H4mtu-Wawzj7jAoyht_RpxL-hRzBYd-8NBrJlw1VfbVU3Zt9yERjF6xMNGlhox4Q-60U5_ZafNHAQaztHviHL805vjH7zYgpo2a1PU-_nEeHBTb6oHnbA8ZnOV62wET4sSMsorfwJfvgoE4yH9x0cdTJ64ldPjYTUZyxrk7qA9NR1jIpZcWBjfA9VHZdDzNFcLwZu6QBzxeGxkM5pQxQju2r41maa98ZncdERuaoLs9XMEtxkx_F7xJOv5xopX7-fj9KRE9cYD8pBVmBt14tyICuPCornZGUSyZIkhDEsTr-6-jy_DqRAGDDiHT3y21Rg=w693-h923-no

https://goo.gl/photos/nmbmXLS8qLeh1Ga67
Price:1250 Euro.
I could ship in Europe (send me a message for price).

If I don't get what I want for it I'll use it myself.

Regards,
Maxim.

Last edited:

phead82

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but why couldn't you use this engine and simply slap carbs on? After all, it's an M30 engine and there shouldn't be a huge difference, non? (as you can tell by the question, I know very little about the potential engine differences from CS to CSi :? )

Besides - where are you located? I might be interested but I own a CS too...

Maxim_d

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but why couldn't you use this engine and simply slap carbs on? After all, it's an M30 engine and there shouldn't be a huge difference, non? (as you can tell by the question, I know very little about the potential engine differences from CS to CSi :? )

Besides - where are you located? I might be interested but I own a CS too...
Pistons are different.
Also the head doesn't have a hole for the little axe driving the fuel pump (there might be more differences I don't know about)

To the PM people (didn't think there would be so much interested):
I will check shipping prices asap! I'll also post the numbers on the head and block here.
Completed my location at my profile.

Regards,
Maxim.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pistons are different.
Also the head doesn't have a hole for the little axe driving the fuel pump (there might be more differences I don't know about)

To the PM people (didn't think there would be so much interested):
I will check shipping prices asap! I'll also post the numbers on the head and block here.
Completed my location at my profile.

Regards,
Maxim.
the engine would work in a carb car, as long as you used an electric fuel pump. the pistons are different because the compression ratio is higher ... that doesn't affect using it with carbs ... just need carbs that can deliver the amount of fuel ... triple weber 40 dcoe sidedrafts would work great