2231367 Underway

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Big milestone reached today - back on the road.

Had to start her with a screw driver and there are a couple of gremlins hiding in non-essential electrics but other than that no complaints.
Really happy with the quality of the workmanship and thought that went into the body work and putting her back together.
A massive, massive thank you to all Forum members who've offered advice/support, provided parts or let me learn from their mistakes. This is a great community.
Now she's home I plan tackle all the little jobs to get her to the standard I want.
I suspect 2019 will see me out on the road enjoying this and possibly tacking another project.

W.

IMG_4132.jpg

Boobouna

Reaction score
Big milestone reached today - back on the road.

Had to start her with a screw driver and there are a couple of gremlins hiding in non-essential electrics but other than that no complaints.
Really happy with the quality of the workmanship and thought that went into the body work and putting her back together.
A massive, massive thank you to all Forum members who've offered advice/support, provided parts or let me learn from their mistakes. This is a great community.
Now she's home I plan tackle all the little jobs to get her to the standard I want.
I suspect 2019 will see me out on the road enjoying this and possibly tacking another project.

W.

View attachment 57117

That’s incredible. I love it. Looks better than the $350k one I saw today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys.
Will post some more pics soon so you can see the tidied up interior and other bits.