2019 Calendar Call for Entries

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm planning to do another E9 Calendar for 2019.

Pictures should be large files of 2 megabytes or more to print properly. Small files below 2MB will be visibly bitmapped or look jaggedly.

This year I'd like to add owners real names, screen alias and a sentence or two about the photo or your coupe.

Please send pictures to my e-mail, brunswickfarm@gmail dot com, 2019 Calendar and your screen name in the subject line. Example: 2019Calendar adawil2002

For event dates, please send them with the "event name 2019" in the subject line with the info in the e-mail to be added. Example: Lime Rock Historics 2019, with Labor Day Weekend as the message.

Looking forward to great pictures, info and events for 2019.

Thank you in advance,
Andrew

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This year I'd like to add owners real names, screen alias and a sentence or two about the photo or your coupe.
Love this idea Andrew. Thank you for putting the calendars together (again). While I have no pics of The Raven to offer that are calendar worthy, I will definitely buy a couple of calendars to hang proudly on the wall. :)

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is still time to put together a calendar for 2019! Please send your pictures to [email protected].

Have received a few inquiries regarding the 2019 E9 Calendar. As of today I've only had 2 members send me a few photos.