2002 get together

stphers

Reaction score
First, please don't yell at me about posting 2002 stuff here I know a lot of fellows on here have 2002's as well

We are having a 2002 get together on June 9th ( depending on rain ) here in the lower mainland of Vancouver BC It is at my shop 3051 Spring St, Port Moody, BC, Canada if there are any 2002 owners around that weekend, please come out. This is an informal event, have not had a good 2002 party for 25 years up here ( that was when I did the last one ) If you have any parts that you want to bring, please bring them. Should be fun and all 2002 are welcome we just don't have enough coupes here to do this, so many have been sold here out of Vancouver in the last couple of years

Hope to see as many as possible Starts around 10 am and goes until we want

Thanks, Rick

stphers

Reaction score
Just checked the weather and it looks like rain on Sunday for Vancouver so it will be worse in Port Moody. Looks like I will have to cancel this weekend and set it up for another weekend later on Sorry Mike but Sat is suppose to be nice, heading to Spanish Banks Cars and coffee be there by eight or tough to find a spot

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Rick, Perhaps I had the wrong date, but I thought you had selected 9 June. Even this Sunday, if that is what you are worried about, looks fine too. This Saturday, I am off to a British Car event in Langley in my Healey 3000. Supposed to be hot! Still hope to connect with your "open house". Let me know of your new date. Really want to bring my Coupe. Perhaps we can squeeze in that valve job! lol. :p