1973 bmw cs

nathanegger

Reaction score
One too many projects. Auto. Air. Typical rust. Have not had car long. Webers. Runs good. Drives good. It's a 40 footer. Car was red, someone painted silver poorly. It's a restoration project you can drive til you start. Decided to keep my 75 Euro. New to this site please email for pictures . [email protected]. Car is currently in Hemmings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
One too many projects. Auto. Air. Typical rust. Have not had car long. Webers. Runs good. Drives good. It's a 40 footer. Car was red, someone painted silver poorly. It's a restoration project you can drive til you start. Decided to keep my 75 Euro. New to this site please email for pictures . [email protected]. Car is currently in Hemmings.

Nathan,

good luck with the sale ... its refreshing to see a bit of honesty in a FS posting about the car

scott

waynesie

Reaction score
This car has been forsale many times over the past two years.
Here are some more pictures.

Attachments

• mrc022611 023.jpg
    mrc022611 023.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 149
  • mrc022611 034.jpg
    mrc022611 034.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 149

nathanegger

Reaction score
So! What's your point?

This car has been forsale many times over the past two years.
Here are some more pictures.

Some of us don't have the luxury to sit on one 20 years. Need to sell items to complete projects. Car runs very well. Owned 3 coupes 25 years ago, before the Internet.....thought this was a happy positive sire.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't think W. was being negative or positive. Sometimes I think about putting my beloved coupe up when I see a really nice 2000CS. And the nose is an acquired taste but the interior makes our 3ers look Spartan. Incoming, duck. Who knows why we sell or even think about selling.

nathanegger

Reaction score
Had one as well

A 2800...., whish I could keep them all. Including the Beast of Bavaria. :-D:-D