1972 3.0cs

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Well my daughter purchased a new house, and the coupe they purchased from Jimmy Baker a few years ago has to go. Malaga, recaros, nardi steering wheel and shifter handle, converted to 5 speed. Sun roof and a/c car. Car has slight damage in hood, and right front fender behind tire, could fix, but would require total repaint and does not look that bad. Very little rust, surface, a very good straight coupe. Would not hesitate to drive across country. I have a ton of pics, my son and I both own coupes, we understand the rust areas and typical coupe issues. I can email pics, and I will try to post here. Do not hesitate to contact me at 505-320-9666 for additional information. Car is priced for fast sell, $20,000 OBO as she closes on new house Wednesday and wants to do some remodeling. Car is located in New Mexico.

Attachments

• BMW 3.0 005.jpg
    BMW 3.0 005.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 322

threewebers

Reaction score
Coupe for sale

I've had thoughts of trading my e30 M3 for a coupe, I have a track/street car one but I have the itch for a nice street one..... My wife will kill me if I add another...

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Guess it goes to the ebay tomorrow, wanted to offer here first. Thanks for the comments, yes she will regret later, but with a1 & 3 year old, priorities a little different from ours.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sold

Car is sold, within 24 hours, waiting on wire, going in for a total restoration

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sooner

Close enough, good buy in my opinion, and my daughter was very happy, she made a good return on her money.