$140,000.00 BMW CSI on Craigslist

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what's going on with the passenger front door panel or is it just reflections?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i am totally baffled by this guys pricing. WTF is he thinking? i think its still way too high if you divided by 2. oh, the confidence - D jet being electrically tuned by himself ... unless his name is Don Lawrence or Carl Nelson ... that's a scary thought.

don't like the interior - doesn't matter who did it.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The only factory automatic csi in the entire world. It's worth a fortune.
Right.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Should we start taking bets on the Over/Under on Days/Months listed on CL? Now, I know this isn't a gambling site, but gentleman's bets work fine (I'd have to be excluded of course)... Or until price is lowered?

Boobouna

Reaction score
The only factory automatic csi in the entire world. It's worth a fortune.
Right.

I believe there were only ever 2 auto CSi's built in LHD. Not saying this is one of those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I recall Andy (Orangener) found one of them in Austria.

I believe there were only ever 2 auto CSi's built in LHD. Not saying this is one of those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwolak

Reaction score
Sent the guy an email asking if his price was a joke. His reply: No and I already sold the car. If true, someone got the "short straw".

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
this whole transaction has been interesting. Most of us in the unique and wonderful association of E9 addicts know the prices and pitfalls of acquiring and maintaining this unique Classic BMW. Out there, it seems there are others who just "want one" . I have just seen an advertisement for a 1973 E9, Autobox, for sale in Dublin Ireland for 60,000 Pounds. (whats that...US$75K, C$100K?) (Dermot WallaceMotors) it is a very presentable Coupe in black. What I am seeing is some enthusiasts just want to have a BMW Coupe and there are not many available and so they pay what they need to pay. Sorta skews values, but I am starting to wonder if the casual enthusiast with an excess of disposable $$$ will just wade in and affect valuations? Hmmmm