“MR25 Falkor” E9 Photoshoot with♀

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Perhaps I am in the minority, but I like everything about this car and the classy shoot.

I have seen very few updates to the original wood that I actually like. Very few non-oem seats and colors that I like. It wouldn’t be my ideal e9, but this one for me is more than just appreciating the execution without liking the finished product.

With respect to the shoot, I’ve never been into the cars and ladies genre. I do like most e9 shoots with fashionable women and men, adding to the sophistication of the vehicle.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love green but those seats aren't the color green I would use. Still, to each his own. The girl can where any color she wants...

How can you love p-cars and not adore L22R?

Uncanny!
F91D648B-5068-4E9C-8A20-CC7299802B31.jpeg
FDA34025-007A-47EB-BE7C-1710F05C7AE5.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Tasty! I like it.
One thing I could not live with, however, is no arm rests on the doors.

They should have gone with mint nylon pull straps. Must be awkward to open that handle with the leverage of the armrest handle.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
On the body, yea. And I wouldn't actually buy a 911 in that color though the 911 geeks love it...

Yeah that is how I feel about a lot of e9 colors. I know if I paint my car Colorado I will secretly lust for a high class fjord. Still going orange anyway. :D

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought that was the Prince symbol in your subject line. Fool me once...

I agree on lack of armrests and weirdness of working door handle without them.