Parts Hoard Moving Sale

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry Chris the console profile is different as is the trim. It’s no big deal though. If you have a set with no trim and torn vinyl I am still interested though. I’m filling the AC holes so I would prefer not to modify a nice one.

Hi Markos -- Are you working on a non-a/c car? I have a very nice set of side console panels for a non-a/c car.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Markos -- Are you working on a non-a/c car? I have a very nice set of side console panels for a non-a/c car.

Thanks for the offer! I am installing an AC console with no AC. The AC console has a different profile than the non-AC. The AC face plate sits at the perfect angle for custom gauges.

DF51F3CC-4247-4EEC-AC25-FD30D5A7455D.jpeg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
First off, thank you Chris for posting all of this on the forum. And may I say, Tom is the perfect gentleman and has been a pleasure to work with. I may be sorry I haven't had more of these parts heading my way. But there's still time... :D

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris, this is an amazing parts stash!!! I would be very interested in two sets of clean bumpers. Front and rear if available.
Also one complete dash with the front grab rail. Just one instrument: The left most one: The one with fuel and temp.
I'll send you a PM.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
March 22 Update:

Please see newly added pictures at the end, primarily dash parts.

March 20 Edit:

I'm editing my post because about half of the initial round of relies do not have contact information. This ain't my stuff, I don't know details (well, I know some but not all details), I don't know prices and I don't know what Tom may still have up in the attic (we got about 2/3 of the stuff down).

If you want more information -- pricing perhaps -- PM me with (1) an indication which part you may seek and (2) a phone number (If you are outside the US, send email please). The reason I am asking folks to express an interest in particular parts is in case I get multiple inquires. If I get multiple inquiries on particular parts, the first person to PM me about the part who also provides contact info will get first crack at it. If you only send "How much for X?", I cannot have Tom get back to you on pricing. He is old school and doesn't hang out on internet sites.

Original Post:

Friend of mine -- Tom Baruch -- is moving to South Carolina and is cleaning out his garage. Tom is lifelong car nut -- 45 years as a member of the BMWCCA, decades as a BMWCCA driving instructor, retired eight years ago as a partner in London Foreign Service in Falls Church, VA; has restored dozens of coupes, etc., etc. I am helping him with this, but have no financial interest in the deals here (Ok, I borrow tools from Tom and get diagnostic help once in a while).

We are having a "yard sale" starting in a few days, using the contact lists we both have for e9 folks in the DC area.

This posting gives folks here a few days head start on the yard sale. If you are interested in anything you see, please pm me with your telephone number and I will give Tom your number so the two of you can work out a deal. I can deliver things that fit into my car to Sharkfest, or the PVGP. Tom will also ship.

Here's Tom's Car:

View attachment 61868
PM sent for various parts. Thanks, Drew

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer! I am installing an AC console with no AC. The AC console has a different profile than the non-AC. The AC face plate sits at the perfect angle for custom gauges.

View attachment 62096

Hey, that looks great.

Yeah, I had forgotten that the non-a/c panel bows outward in the center more than the a/c one does. I actually bought the non-a/c parts as a "test bed" for developing a method to install my gauge plate, and when I put my perfectly cut plate into the non a/c panels it didn't fit. The parts were still helpful, but not as helpful as I had hoped.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The seller is great to work with, he's buried with requests so be patient if you're interested in something.

coupesport

Newish Member
Site Donor $
Reaction score
PM sent. Looking for metal trim pieces on the AC side console panels. The e9 I bought was missing these. Anyone know a source?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

G-Man

Reaction score
I'm interested in one of the steering wheels hanging on the wall if they are 370-380mm. Let me know, I'm in MD and less than an hour drive away.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm interested in one of the steering wheels hanging on the wall if they are 370-380mm. Let me know, I'm in MD and less than an hour drive away.

I need a PM from you with your phone number if you want a response. See the beginning of this thread.

skb

Reaction score
Hi:
I would be interested in the wheels, the under dash trim, any tan interior parts (I didn't see any in the pictures), and the AC system, if possible. My email address is: [email protected]
Thanks.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
C'mon GUYS - please read the first post by Chris - MAKE THIS A BIT EASIER for him to help both you and Tom.

Send Chris a 'conversation' with at least your telephone number and name along with parts you want. Your physical address (town/city and zip code) would probably be helpful to Tom as well.

Gary

Last edited: