BMW CS Coupe Sekurit Windshields Plenty in Stock For $295 EA

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
We still have plenty of the Sekurit light green tint windshields in stock for the E9 windshields. We have sold some but are sitting on way too many. Keep in mind we shipped a few months ago so i am sure anyone wants feedback on actual fit/ look they can just post and folks can reply.

We know these fit properly from what we hear in Europe. We have compared these to the Chinese brand we used to sell. You can see the clear difference in the size and shape of the fault ones. We have glass going out to WA state soon as well as some points in CA so there can be a substantial freight savings. To ship 1 piece (commercial address or freight terminal delivery) it ranges from $140-185 within most areas.
I can be reached during the day at 877- 345- 2800 or 978-975-5400. Email:[email protected]

We would like to move some out as Spring/ Summer will be here before you know it!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have just ordered a windshield from Richard. I will be ordering new BMW gaskets as well unless there is a better alternative or recommendation. My coupe is supposed to come out of the paint shop in 2 weeks, so I'm guessing 3. As soon as it's ready we will put the glass in and will post the results here ... hopefully positive

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We still have plenty of the Sekurit light green tint windshields in stock for the E9 windshields. We have sold some but are sitting on way too many. Keep in mind we shipped a few months ago so i am sure anyone wants feedback on actual fit/ look they can just post and folks can reply.

We know these fit properly from what we hear in Europe. We have compared these to the Chinese brand we used to sell. You can see the clear difference in the size and shape of the fault ones. We have glass going out to WA state soon as well as some points in CA so there can be a substantial freight savings. To ship 1 piece (commercial address or freight terminal delivery) it ranges from $140-185 within most areas.
I can be reached during the day at 877- 345- 2800 or 978-975-5400. Email:[email protected]

We would like to move some out as Spring/ Summer will be here before you know it!
I need a screen for my 73 CSi, although I need clear. I will email you direct.

Thanks!
Dan

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have just ordered a windshield from Richard. I will be ordering new BMW gaskets as well unless there is a better alternative or recommendation. My coupe is supposed to come out of the paint shop in 2 weeks, so I'm guessing 3. As soon as it's ready we will put the glass in and will post the results here ... hopefully positive
Call Obi-Wan Carl Nelson about the best choice(s) for the weatherstrip....

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will check out vintage. Looked at w&n and they have a different part no. 51317740114. BMW lists 51311812587. Bmwofsouthatlanta says NLA The w&n number does not show up on BMW search

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on their site for coupes but I will post herein when he gets back to me

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
i look forward to posting results on the windshield. Glad you are installing one soon. Sorry Dan about not being able to offer the clear...
We were supplying glass to Carl back as far as the 1980's!

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Just an fyi if anyone has been waiting to save on freight:
We have one shipment going to a Seattle shop. Sending a windshield there will only cost$50 freight charges but that will be leaving in the next 2 days.

We have glass going to southern CA in the near future ( around LA area) in the next few days or week + or -. that will run no more than $90-95 to split.

We also have folks in TX and CO who are looking to split similar freight costs. Just a heads up as we head to Spring. There is no need for a windshield for Mario at Vintage Sports & Restoration in NH yet.. looks like maybe late Spring if anyone was awaiting his feedback.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a windshield in the painter's shop currently. if they can get my coupe sprayed in the near future i will be able to report on fit. the car is primed, almost ready to go, they just have to get a couple of damaged high-end porsches out of the way.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Anybody want to split freight in the LA area for a windshield? It will only cost $95 freight from MA as long as there is a commercial address. Even better if there are a couple of folks.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Just updating that we now have glass for the Los Angeles area and Seattle area if someone wants to split freight costs , better if they have a commercial address. We have folks waiting and freight would be half as much. We have sold almost half the windshields that arrived last December.