Bennyz Rod Shop Restoration

TodB

Reaction score
It must be so difficult for the techs putting in all that effort and hearing that it will become one of 70 knowing that it will most likely live its life under a cover slowly growing sedentary. What a shame.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
It must be so difficult for the techs putting in all that effort and hearing that it will become one of 70 knowing that it will most likely live its life under a cover slowly growing sedentary. What a shame.

I wouldn’t be surprised that given it has a twin, they could end up outside for some photo shoots or oogling opportunities. Perhaps under the car port at Sun Valley. :)

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
The owner won't live forever and his children will sell off everything so that someone will appear on this site showing off their acquisition to a bunch of oohs and aahs over how well preserved it is.
There are enough E9s around to include those who like to just have one and not drive it.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Went to stop by Benny‘s rod shop to get an update on my twin. It’s getting very very close. It is gorgeous. This is what a money no object restoration looks like

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Went to stop by Benny‘s rod shop to get an update on my twin. It’s getting very very close. It is gorgeous. This is what a money no object restoration looks like

Rear bumper is from a 2000cs, which didn’t use the rubber strip. While the backdate isn’t anything new, it was Christian Heine’s car that really brought the clean look to light. The car has been an inspiration to many, likely including you.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rear bumper is from a 2000cs, which didn’t use the rubber strip. While the backdate isn’t anything new, it was Christian Heine’s car that really brought the clean look to light. The car has been an inspiration to many, likely including you.

My hula girl is more svelt...

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
So, I randomly stopped by Bennyz today, and learned that MY BABY's twin, not really, will be DONE DONE by next Friday. It's going to a show somewhere. I hope to get some pictures side by side before it leaves. Turned out pretty good IMO, although what do I know. He's doing a Ceylon next.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
All done, almost. Here’s the final video. It is being picked up tomorrow and I will not be there. Unfortunately, we won’t get a chance to do a side-by-side photo shoot and video together. Benny agreed to do any other full restorations for $19,500. Any takers?

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
86E4285A-A701-47F3-9C22-675ED2C8ED74.jpeg
8F682C6C-8995-41A4-973F-4B453B93278E.jpeg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All done, almost. Here’s the final video. It is being picked up tomorrow and I will not be there. Unfortunately, we won’t get a chance to do a side-by-side photo shoot and video together. Benny agreed to do any other full restorations for $19,500. Any takers?
Hello, where are you located I 2 E9 need to be restored I am in southern California I hope you are some where close to me please give me a contact number

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, where are you located I 2 E9 need to be restored I am in southern California I hope you are some where close to me please give me a contact number
We are in Hailey Idaho but I don’t think there was much about this that was done on a budget if that’s what you’re looking for