Center arm rest

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone built an arm rest that mounts between the seats and over the E-Brake boot? Are they for sale using a vinyl/leather that matches the seats?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yes, and no. there was a forum member who offered some about 3 or 4 years ago ... Anton, i believe. i think they only came in black, don't remember if vinyl or leather, but it was relatively close match

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anton doesn't post much, but he does lurk and he is still actively restoring his 3.0 CS. His username is @bluebeem if you want to send him a note.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190116-102749_Facebook.jpg

Steven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sounds like Anton isn't making these consoles anymore...anyone have any other leads on good options? I'm hitting a wall with him out of the game.

A man needs a spot for his coffee on a Sunday drive!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i've got one of Anton's consoles that will go into my coupe ... although i have been giving some thought into integrating the console with the armrest - making custom console sides that extend into an armrest ... to make it look more like it was there originally. seems like a fun design challenge

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

:D

Sounds like Anton isn't making these consoles anymore...anyone have any other leads on good options? I'm hitting a wall with him out of the game.

A man needs a spot for his coffee on a Sunday drive!

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
That’s my conundrum— I know Eric Anton’s are the best, and he’s no longer making them.

If anyone has one they’re up for selling, here’s a motivated buyer.
Steven, Yes, sending you a PM.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I too have one that I will sell for what I paid for it plus shipping from zip 19382. NEW, in the box, never used, and of course, it is now Unobtanium, one of the rarest of all rare earths..

The seats in my '74 are apparently wider than the ones in the earlier cars, and it really doesn't fit. I've had it for at least 3 years. Put it back in the box and stored it in our storeroom in the house once I found it wasn't going to do what I wanted it to do!

Cheers,

Gary-