Latest Car in My Collection

lafngrvy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My 1971 NSU 1200 TT finally arrived by VERY slow boat from The Netherlands at the Racecraft shop. I was up in Seattle yesterday to see it. It turned out to be nicer than the pictures! The guys are already on it, getting it ready for its debut race at the Seattle Historics next month:

NSU@Racecraft.jpg

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My friends and I have vintage slot car races, I drive a GS Tuning 2002 and one guy has a Jaegermeister NSU!

Will you have this at Laguna Festorics in August?

lafngrvy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
@Markos: The engine sits right on top of the gearbox, and on the rear axle centerline. It does have swing axels in the rear, so it can do nasty stuff if you back off in a corner. At least that's the way I remember it from 45 years ago.

@ Andrew: No it won't be there. I didn't buy the car until after entries for Rolex had closed. I will be racing it in Seattle next month and Portland in July. I will have Luigi and Asahi M3 at Rolex this year.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Look forward to the videos of the races in Seattle & Portland. I'll be sure to stop by at the Laguna Festorics in August to visit you, Luigi & Asahi for a little while.