RonP.. Anyone buy from this guy?

TodB

Reaction score
I bought a set of Flowfit seats from Ron a few years back. Let's just say it wasn't a smooth sale. Six months after paying and lots of excuses, I finally received my seats. He is revered by some, reviled by others.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I spoke with him recently and than saw his Craigslist ad. I think it mentioned some thing a out his shop ,so maybe he has a repair busness.
Prices seemed on the high side and I believe he had a listing of parts on this Forum.
Not sure.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I spoke with him recently and than saw his Craigslist ad. I think it mentioned some thing a out his shop ,so maybe he has a repair busness.
Prices seemed on the high side and I believe he had a listing of parts on this Forum.
Not sure.

That is correct Harry. RonP is a member here. His name is Ron Perry and he restores BMW's.

https://www.google.com/search?q="Ron+Perry"+BMW

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know he has a ton of Inventory and I believe he had a good amount listed on the forum a month or so ago.
I think know I got his info on craigslist.
Have a great evening.
Koopman

SloJoe

Reaction score
I've bought a handful of things from Ron Perry otherwise known as @RonP over the last year and have had nothing but a great experience. In person or shipped, cash or PayPal it all worked out great. Shipped in a timely manner at a reasonable rate or willing to meet at the shop he has to drool at some neat stuff.

-Joe Rawson
Morro Bay, California