2x NOS complete stainless wiper blades

Wladek

Reaction score
Not mine either at that price.
As for NOS stainless BOSCH that price is not so bad (but that is only my opinion).
Half year ago when i was searching for one bosch stainless blade, because had only one - i payed 25 EUR for used bare metal part (maybe overpay, but that part was needed).

p.s. if you have csl that is worth even 80.000 EUR (not saying more because it obvious) the worst thing you can do is to put black blades on original silver wiper arms. If you bought car for 3.000 EUR then ok, price is high.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I agree Wladek. I bought a pair this summer for pretty much that price too ( for my CSL :) ) You can get them cheaper but not the right length.
One bit at a time and eventually one gets closer to the original specs.
Even though the CSLs are comparatively 'simpler' and follow the 'more (money) for less' logic (interior, chrome parts etc), getting it all together correctly, is long drawn quest. I've been at it for over 20years....... and still perfecting.
I was recently reminded that I had the wrong screws for the brake fluid resovior and the bolts/ studs for the shock towers too. I now have the right ones from a parts car.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i agree with Chris, Wladek, Steve + Keshav - these are getting hard to find in NOS condition and they are getting rarer each year. i bought a set last year for a similar price and was happy to get them.