Racing pedigree

m73

Reaction score
A reminder why these coupes are special. Their racing counterparts pictured:

00.png
9_eac5a678-5725-46d6-8735-318054f08b70.png

m73

Reaction score
Just wanted to add the 'bonnet' on these coupes is standard front opening. The framing is also custom on the white coupe...interesting to say the least.

-Mo

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great shots Mo! I noticed something interesting (to me) in the garage shot, it's the placement of the shop lights above the cars; I always seem to get my lighting directly over the car and it's interesting how they put them above the doors giving more light on the work area- something I'll have to graft into my shop- no wonder it seems dark when I'm working.

m73

Reaction score
Sebring FL (if you wanted to check for more garage pictures)

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Great shots Mo! I noticed something interesting (to me) in the garage shot, it's the placement of the shop lights above the cars; I always seem to get my lighting directly over the car and it's interesting how they put them above the doors giving more light on the work area- something I'll have to graft into my shop- no wonder it seems dark when I'm working.

not sure if i get you point but any light on the ceiling might be too far away to help with the detalied work that is needed in the engine bay area, not to mention the underbody ;-)
there are led lights very handy for this purposes, i have one huge led that can be standing in the floor for suspension jobs, or hanged from the hood edge for engine jobs, it is much better than fixed ceiling lights, IMHO

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you haven't watched the BMW film ADRENALIN, I would recommended it for the amazing historical racing footage and history lesson about BMW Motorsport success (+plenty of CSL's).

Easy to download from Vimeo for $9.99, but make sure you select the English version, unless you can understand Deutsch :)

After watching it, there really is no better car to own than a Bimmer.