Scam for BMW E9 italy

Cro E9

Reaction score
Greetings to all members of the forum.

Please administrators if I'm wrong category to switch to other categories.

I'm looking for years icons car E9 and I would like through your forums to warn people to scams that I have experienced.

In 6-7 years have me many times tried to deceive.
Now I want to publish Last fraud.

The Croatian ad I found BMW E9 2800 CS and immediately react (10 minutes after the ad was published) when I contacted the dealers in Croatia, said that the car in Italy

I immediately said that I buy a car without lowering prices and watching cars.

I just asked for more photos and the seller sent me another approximately 20 photos.

The seller agreed to send a truck and I have sent a truck to Italy.
Then there is a problem, the seller called me and said that the owners do not want to sell the car because of the low price and asking for another 500 Euros.
Ok no problem I want to give more money.

The seller call again and say that they do not want to sell the car because if they fix it for 1000-2000 euros and sold for 30,000 euros :):):)

I do not believe that car there.
They only wanted money but I did not send money but I wanted to pay when we take the car.

I'm looking for this car for my father, who survived a difficult operation and was clinically dead and survived a liver transplant and I want to fulfill his life with his lifelong love BMW and I want that the car stays in the family for my kids.

For this reason I put these pictures to see on which the car is a story because I do not want someone fraud and take money.

I apologize to my poor English, I hope that you understand what I wrote.

Many greetings from Croatia

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 01b.jpg
    01b.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 194
  • 01c.jpg
    01c.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 181

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
That car will not be fixed for 2000 Euros and sold for 30,000, unless a fraud is committed. Good luck, very expensive cars to fix when there is rust. Don't bother with a rusty E9.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Greetings to all members of the forum.

Please administrators if I'm wrong category to switch to other categories.

I'm looking for years icons car E9 and I would like through your forums to warn people to scams that I have experienced.

In 6-7 years have me many times tried to deceive.
Now I want to publish Last fraud.

The Croatian ad I found BMW E9 2800 CS and immediately react (10 minutes after the ad was published) when I contacted the dealers in Croatia, said that the car in Italy

I immediately said that I buy a car without lowering prices and watching cars.

I just asked for more photos and the seller sent me another approximately 20 photos.

The seller agreed to send a truck and I have sent a truck to Italy.
Then there is a problem, the seller called me and said that the owners do not want to sell the car because of the low price and asking for another 500 Euros.
Ok no problem I want to give more money.

The seller call again and say that they do not want to sell the car because if they fix it for 1000-2000 euros and sold for 30,000 euros :):):)

I do not believe that car there.
They only wanted money but I did not send money but I wanted to pay when we take the car.

I'm looking for this car for my father, who survived a difficult operation and was clinically dead and survived a liver transplant and I want to fulfill his life with his lifelong love BMW and I want that the car stays in the family for my kids.

For this reason I put these pictures to see on which the car is a story because I do not want someone fraud and take money.

I apologize to my poor English, I hope that you understand what I wrote.

Many greetings from Croatia

What was the price that they were looking for?

Cro E9

Reaction score
Greeting

First they asked for 6000 euros, then 6500 and finally 7000 euros when I sent the truck then they gave up.
Then, in the end, they say they lost the documents but that's not a problem.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I asked about the price since I have friend here in Slovenia who might sold his restoration car 2800CS but his price would be much higher than this... I will ask him if he is interested to sale and send you photo but I belive price would be around 15k €. Let me know you thoughts before I bother him.

Car is not running been sitting for 10+ years