Yikes 66 Glas 1700gt $5000

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've always wondered why some people put "no scammers" in their Craigslist ads. If you do this can you then let down your guard because it will insure that no one will try to scam you?

I can visualize some scammer reading the ad "Hmmm, this looks like a good one to scam. Oh...wait a minute, it says NO SCAMMERS. Durn it"

Last edited:

cicada

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've always wondered why some people put "no scammers" in their Craigslist ads. If you do this can you then let down your guard because it will insure that no one will try to scam you?

I can visualize some scammer reading the ad "Hmmm, this looks like a good one to scam. Oh...wait a minute, it says NO SCAMMERS. Durn it"
Comes to mind!

boonies

Boonies
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it would be interesting to know how many new Facebook and Craigslist ads for old cars get posted in the Phoenix area with all the auctions happening there this month.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Even if that specific Glas GT were in better shape & free it would be more expensive than it was ultimately worth, unfortunately.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
It is a good example of the specimen which should be kept in such condition for visitors. It is some kind of art. The cracking paint is very nice. Some of the pictures could be a proposal for the future calendar for 2024 (barnfind classic cars).

1674838781727.png