WTB rear tailight L housing, window washer nozzles and hood torsion assembly

stphers

Reaction score
looking for a L rear tail light housing not the lens part Window washer nozzles, pump and washer bottle Hood torsion bar assembly All for a 72 3.0CS but should not make a difference. Shipping to Blaine WA, 98230

Thanks, Rick

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i recently saw a NOS pump and correct bracket on ebay - i think it was in Lithuania. if you have the bracket for the coupe, you can buy the VDO pump for other cars for around $50 on ebay and mount it onto the existing bracket - if you want to go that route, send me a PM and i will send you an ebay link.

you can still buy the bottle from BMW (part # 61661350871), the one from W+N is a repop. URO also makes a repop that is sold by many parts sellers here in the USA. the BMW version is about 100 bucks plus another 20 bucks for the cap (61661364807). if you want a decent used one, a little brown, i have one of those - $25 plus shipping. i think W+N has the washer nozzles for the 3.0cs, be sure to get the gaskets (nozzles aren't listed on RealOEM). i have a 2800cs and our nozzles are different.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
looking for a L rear tail light housing not the lens part Window washer nozzles, pump and washer bottle Hood torsion bar assembly All for a 72 3.0CS but should not make a difference. Shipping to Blaine WA, 98230

Thanks, Rick
I have a tail light housing and I am looking for hood lever, the one onder dash luck and unluck the hood, if you have one we can have a deal, and I don't know the price of this parts, don't ask me how much I want for it.

TomHom

Site Donor
Reaction score
Should have one spare:
20230808_165257.jpg
Let you know by Tuesday since I am travelling.
Candia: I also should have this hood locker, will let you know by Tuesday
Thomas

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have one from 2000c/cs (E120) but it won't probably fit to E9