WTB glove box light switch

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hoping someone my have an extra one of these in "the shed" ?
Hi;
I paid forty dollars for one to give to my son for his 2000CS,only to find that the 2000CS did not have one. God knows what my son did with it. I will find out.
Koopman

coupedownunder

Reaction score
sorry been away, What about $40 US which is about $54 Aussie for me. plus I pay for the post.. I guess the switch is the same for left and right hand cars ?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
sorry been away, What about $40 US which is about $54 Aussie for me. plus I pay for the post.. I guess the switch is the same for left and right hand cars ?
Sounds great. Can you send me your Email and I will send a photo to make sure it is the part you are looking for.
Do you want to pay by Paypal? Send me your name and address and I will get it out today. Just add $4.00 for shipping.
Paypal ID: [email protected]
Thanks
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sounds great. Can you send me your Email and I will send a photo to make sure it is the part you are looking for.
Do you want to pay by Paypal? Send me your name and address and I will get it out today. Just add $4.00 for shipping.
Paypal ID: [email protected]
Thanks
Koopman
Please send me your name and address and I will ship it to you in the morning.
Thanks

coupedownunder

Reaction score
ok , Mark Ross 1/6 Garvary St Holland Park West Brisbane Queensland Australia 4121. e-mail is. [email protected] That would be great if u send a photo.. it is the switch which activates the glove compartment light when you open it.. I am on paypal ..so all good