Window Transmission Gears 3D Printing

TravL350

Site Donor
Reaction score
I finally got the nylon 12 part into the car on the passenger side. It works as it should so far with no issues or any noticeable difference from the stock part. I'm still working on cleaning & degreasing the drivers side regulator, and once that is done I'll report back with how the steel part works & sounds.
-Travis

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Quit wearing my wedding ring in 2006 when I was restoring our house, now it doesn't fit me anymore. I know a few people who have tattoos for wedding rings, was thinking of going that route as well.

Ha Ha Andrew- I quit wearing mine because my then wife was a royal PITA and kept poking me with a stick- I thought she would get the message but it didn't work- 2 years later she kicked me out of the house.. success comes to those who are patient.

Zibsnis

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just checking if there are some good places discovered where to source 51371801878 gear. Looking for a pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 21.53.49.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 21.53.49.png
    275 KB · Views: 100

Frankie

Reaction score
Hi - I appreciate its some time since you embarked on this and wonder if you completed any of the gear wheels as I need one for my '74 CS and can't source anywhere...

Attachments

• E9 window gear.jpeg
    E9 window gear.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 47