two fascinating cars being sold in my city

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Did I read the price right on the M3?? I'd be way too tense to enjoy that. Think of the house in Austria that would buy.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Two great collectible cars, M3 price is something else, yet it has only 32K on the odometer, it looks brand new.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
e30 m3 sport evo ... thats like a csl bat 2. rare, not that many made (ok, more than the bat 2), and lots of improvements over the standard m3 or the evo2

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
E30's are amazing

I drove an E30 on a track recently, it went round corners faster than I could I think. My instructor kept telling that I could go through the bends as fast or faster than the 911's, Ferarri FF, Audi RS8 and not so surprisingly the Mustangs that had all over taken me on the straights! Those cars are so balanced and light that they really perform vs heavy and powerful modern beasts.
The E30 M3's have risen a lot in price recently, 4 Star Classics in the UK had several in Sept, but not the Evo, two were Japanese imports with outstanding body work. I now want one, but where to keep it as well as my E9 which has had too much love to sell - bigger garage required!!!
C