Thought I should introduce myself here.

2many02s

Reaction score
Hi,
Currently own
1. 71 Bavaria currently being restomodded in NC. 3.5 turbo, 5 speed 535/745 brakes. Lowered a bit. Bought one car for the body and one for the interior. Originally Fjord. I plan on it staying Fjord with a tobacco interior.
2 67s 2000s. 1 Ca with an M42, nice 5 footer. 1 Cs currently stripped and repainted. I just bought a nicely built E30 M10 and 5 speed for it. The original intention was to use this shell to transfer all the stuff out of the Ca. Since I found this web site, I am going to put it back together and just do the floors in my other car. I own or have owned many BMWs. I did own a 2.5 coupe and a 3.0 about 6 years ago but as with many of my cars I sold them on a move to AR from NC. I don't think I can post any pictures yet,
100_0730.jpg

interiordoner2.jpg

Bavaria.jpg

Karensgarage003.jpg

Karensgarage012.jpg

Karensgarage004.jpg

18may006.jpg

18may005.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome to the group. It helps to have a location in your profile as well and a name is also nice. You'll get lots of inputs from this group.

61porsche

Reaction score
Welcome!

Did I hear turbo?.... let's see ....3bar boost... times....injection.... equals..... smoking in 4th!:twisted:

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
It's about time you got here Andy!

At least you are making progress on your projects. I have done very little with the Malaga 2002 shell I got from you.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome

Hi Andy:
Welcome aboard this wonderful forum with a great group of members.
Nice to see a 2000CS rarity. A fine example of a beautiful car.Eat your heartout all you 3.0 lovers,(just kidding). I am nearly complete on a 67 2000CS restoration and have some parts if you are ever in the need.
Koopman

2many02s

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I just bought a built E30 M10 in NC. So the car will wind up going to Greg for the install. Is there a source for lowering springs for these? I am trying to find someone out here to rebuild my door panels. I want mine to look a little more aggressive than the wife's car. I just roasted a credit card at World upholstery. Maybe I will be able to sit in it by next summer. One of my cars(the project) is already in the registry. I'll get the other one added.