Texas Malaga for sale

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks pretty. Tho I see some significant bubbling on lower drivers fender. EBay listing says "I am asking $42,500.00 locally and reserves right to end the auction at any time." So bargain hunters may be disappointed...

Last edited:

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All e9 sellers should just link to this site! Has anyone bought a coupe in the last 5 years that was not discussed here-or owned by a member? Unbelievable! A superior use of the internet.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
All e9 sellers should just link to this site! Has anyone bought a coupe in the last 5 years that was not discussed here-or owned by a member? Unbelievable! A superior use of the internet.

I learned about my Coupe from lurking here before I pulled the trigger on it.

tmason

Reaction score
Found mine on CL before I found this forum.Maybe it was previously discussed on this forum before I was a member (waiting for the link Chris) :) Funny thing happened the other night at Hot August Nights,my wife doesn't think the e9 fits in and it really doesn't with the old Hot Rods but when I got in my car to drive home there was a note in 1 of the holes on my new Petri asking if it was for sale.Probably offering a couple of grand but hey it was a note that most car owners didn't get and my wife sure got a kick out of it!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
T. I most respectfully disagree with your wife. I think the e9 fits in perfectly with Hot Rods, I once had a girl ask me how/why I put a BMW front end on a Mustang!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I once had the five-year old daughter of a friend refuse to leave the driver's seat. Some day she will be a "keeper."

tmason

Reaction score
I love your story Peter! My wife is not a car person at ALL and yet she is VP of HAN so I get to Barrett Jackson VIP tonight,I love the perks :)