Sahara 3.0CS in Florida

catlincustoms

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good car! Thankfully new description and pictures outside the driveway.

I'd buy if I could afford.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
looks like a different color on the drivers side between the front fender and the door. does this represent what a 30k coupe is today? this reminds me of what an 20k coupe was 4 or 5 years ago.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like both sides could be different - hard to tell but definitely some paint mismatch going on

looks like a different color on the drivers side between the front fender and the door. does this represent what a 30k coupe is today? this reminds me of what an 20k coupe was 4 or 5 years ago.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think that is the way the prices are going.
15 years ago my coupe in similar condition was $12000

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i guess i better raise my insurance value again (next year when it comes up for renewal).

Dohn

Reaction score
The originality is a bonus, if you're looking to make a concours car out of it, but it needs at least $25K (paint, engine cleanup, new wood, whatever) to get it to very clean, after which it's a $40-$50K car. The numbers don't work unless it's closer to $25K, IMHO.