Picked up 5 hp today...

Mike Goble

Reaction score
9Ykmk1w.jpg

Got a new shirt today. The Bav feels faster when I wear it.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's awesome, thanks for sharing, it's kind of an Inka/Colorado cross.... Dang it, just tried to order it but I guess there are limited numbers. Nice to see it sold out in a way. I guess if there is enough interest they will bring it back? It's the first I heard of this site.

Mike Goble

Reaction score
So I show the shirt to my wife, and her first words are - "Oh look, the Neuschwanstein Castle!" She's not much of a car lady, but she knows her castles...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
oh oh, Chris are you married to Mike? does Shawn know this?

just kidding, just practicing for april fools

Mike Goble

Reaction score
That's awesome, thanks for sharing, it's kind of an Inka/Colorado cross.... Dang it, just tried to order it but I guess there are limited numbers. Nice to see it sold out in a way. I guess if there is enough interest they will bring it back? It's the first I heard of this site.

I got wind of these shirts from a facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/seniorsix/

Mike Goble

Reaction score
I use social media to keep in touch with my Little League guys, my extended family, fellow Vietnam Marines, fellow umpires, etc.

corvair kid

Reaction score
That's my design!

It started life truer to Colorado, but got closer to Inka over the course of the design process, at Blipshift's request. The original concept had a whole play on the "Bavaria" badge and the Bavarian landscape that got scuttled over legal concerns. It took a long time and a fair number of changes to the design to go from initial submission to production, but I'm happy with the final result.

Sales are usually two days, but since this one appeared on a Friday, it was available through the end of Sunday; about 250 were sold. A little on the low side, but I figured it would appeal to a niche audience—while maybe giving our cars a little bit of exposure.