Parts located in NC….e3, e9, e12 etc.

Bavman

Reaction score
Hello All

Have not posted here in a while, got married, sold one location, rented another, quit short track racing, etc. Still have over 100 BMW’s located mostly in eastern NC. If you are searching for a part for any BMW up to 96 or so, shoot me an email, I may be able to help.

[email protected]

Below is a video of me turning an e34 535i 5 spd car into a CS donor!

Thanks

Al Taylor
Al Taylor’s Sports Cars LLC

Larry Louton

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello Bavman, I am looking for both front fender moldings with gaskets in good shape. Will ship you a extra length tube if need be. Will need your address and zipcode please.

Thank you.
Larry Louton

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Guys - a handful of us here, along with scores of other fans of older BMWs, have been using Al for parts for years.

In addition to having a huge supply and fair prices, he knows a lot about which parts we should be looking for. By way of example, I am running b35 exhaust manifolds in my car because Al and some of his racing buddies did dyno tests against Stahl headers and found the b35 headers flow bettter.

As Steve notes, you need to email him, but buy with confidence.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
totally agree with Steve + Chris ... that is why Al is listed in the FAQ for top sources (used parts). he is a great guy and does what he says ... parts i have bought have always been worth having.

Al, congrats on your marriage !

Reactions: Dlc

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Confirming he is a great guy for parts large and small, common and unusual. Thanks, Al.

Steve