My thanks to Andre!

Dave L

Reaction score
I finally had a day to follow the "clock fix" procedure for the early version of the clocks that was posted by Andre a long time ago. Ten minutes and BAM! the clock works like the day it was new. Thank you Andre for taking the time to figure this out and post it. I wish we just had a forum for repair procedures, it would make it a lot easier to find these little gems when we are ready to roll our sleeves up. I am very glad they are here somewhere though. Thanks again Andre.

Dave L

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please post the link here so it can be found in the future when someone searches.

I finally had a day to follow the "clock fix" procedure for the early version of the clocks that was posted by Andre a long time ago. Ten minutes and BAM! the clock works like the day it was new. Thank you Andre for taking the time to figure this out and post it. I wish we just had a forum for repair procedures, it would make it a lot easier to find these little gems when we are ready to roll our sleeves up. I am very glad they are here somewhere though. Thanks again Andre.

Dave L

Tundra

Reaction score

Dave L

I'm glad it helped out. Here is my original thread as requested: http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5586

Last edited: