Long tube headers, 1 3/8" primaries

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a set of 1 3/8" primary tube, long tube headers that I believe are Bavarian Auto Sport from back in the day. They may show very rusty in the picture, but are only surface rusted and do not have any of the usual rust pitting. There is one flat spot on the side of one of the tubes If you go back to postings on May 12th, a fellow named Aguirola posted a thread titled "Took engine out, now what?' If you scroll down through his thread, you can see a restored set of what I believe to be the same headers. I base this on the way the flange plates are made as I have only seen these on these two sets of headers. Stahls are straight across and do not have an indentation between cylinders. I am thinking
headers.jpg
$670 shipped CONUS. If any one is brave, Instead of watching the tube I have another set needing some heavy duty restoration I will sell for $350, brand way unknown

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will do $500 due to problems with "she whose name must not be mentioned" I put my dog to sleep last month and was beyond heart broken, so being the compulsive person I am, I went and bought me a new little girl Monday at an ungodly price and have not stopped hearing about it. Besides, a guy has to have his dog!! So, my paypal account is going out the window. Any way, The price is truly righteous and shipping will be $70 in CONUS

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will do $500 due to problems with "she whose name must not be mentioned" I put my dog to sleep last month and was beyond heart broken, so being the compulsive person I am, I went and bought me a new little girl Monday at an ungodly price and have not stopped hearing about it. Besides, a guy has to have his dog!! So, my paypal account is going out the window. Any way, The price is truly righteous and shipping will be $70 in CONUS
Pictures of the new pup??

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is Roxy. A female Bouvier. She's 6 months old, 44 pounds and totally bitch agressive. training her will be fun!She will be a big one, maybe 75 pounds or so.
Roxy.jpg