Interior and Down Town LA Photoshoot OcCoupe 3.0csi-Update

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wish all the photos of this car were still available. Another vote from the coven to invest in a document/photo storing and preservation solution to keep these photos in perpetuity. There just won’t be examples like this around for much longer: Carey Lida, Yanick, TJ Noto, Jabberjaw, BlueMax…

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wish all the photos of this car were still available. Another vote from the coven to invest in a document/photo storing and preservation solution to keep these photos in perpetuity. There just won’t be examples like this around for much longer: Carey Lida, Yanick, TJ Noto, Jabberjaw, BlueMax…

There is, but I can't make people use it...

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi. I was referring to MIke's original post. For me, many of the image links visited directly from this forum are dead (see below). But it looks like some significant changes to the forum to catalog images. Nice work.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 8.33.50 AM.png

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I asked Doug Park to photograph my coupe now that it was "done". I thought it would be cool to take some shots of it at locations I would never consider driving it. We decided to do it early Monday morning (labor day) since most Down Town businesses would be closed and traffic would be at a minimum.

I hope I'm not overstaying my welcome with posting so many pictures of my coupe. It has been in the works for 4 years and I am finally able to enjoy her!

Also a big thank you to Doug for doing this. Doug is far more talented than I am with a camera, far more...

Amazing!

Last edited:

Philippe

Reaction score
Beautiful car, except for the photobucket watermark and other graffiti that detracts from the car...