Head gasket set part numbers?

SloJoe

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone,

I've just started the process with having my e9 coupe dug into. Car has sat for several years and i'm in need of a head gasket set. I would prefer to just go ahead and buy one by Victor Reinz. I did locate the BMW part numbers from Real OEM however if something works by Victor Reinz I think the cost will be cut in half.

Any specific part numbers one might be able to share that would work?

I'm not super familiar with the M30 differences here and would prefer not to order the wrong set.

Cheers,

-Joe

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have used Reinz, Elring and the OEM Goetze and imho the Goetze is by far the highest quality (and price) but for that part I went for it. I'd put Elring second. Not knocking Reinz as many have success with that also.

SloJoe

Reaction score
I have used Reinz, Elring and the OEM Goetze and imho the Goetze is by far the highest quality (and price) but for that part I went for it. I'd put Elring second. Not knocking Reinz as many have success with that also.

To be honest at this time I don't even need the head gasket. It just seems a cheaper route to by a Victor Reinz kit than buying each individual intake manifold gasket.