Greetings from Redondo Beach CA

Greg

Reaction score
1c4f1959e5c6edc731d7e20192a97c83.jpg
82b8c6516e1776edfed0cafedfc7c5ec.jpg
Hi All,

Recently purchased a very nice E9 from one of the members here (indirectly) and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in Redondo Beach and used to have a Slate Grey Porsche 912 outlaw, but switched to a lovely Fjord Blue '74 Coupe King offspring that better fits my balance of hobby / family - wife and two kids fit better...

The car has been discussed with great passion at length by the former owner, so will refrain, but will add a bit as had CK tweak a few items further:

* Full CK Stainless Exhaust
* Modified 318i Fuel Pump
* Rebuilt Steering Box / New Core

My experience with Erik and Coupe King was truly wonderful - they have a great shop and amazing expertise. I was looking for one of their coupes for a while because of their reputation to create that great restomod (for lack of a better word) classic.

I like to drive my cars, so if your in the area please let me know...also typically head to PV Cars & Coffee (1st Saturday) and Trancas in Malibu (1st Sunday) if any of you are around.

Meanwhile look forward to being a part of the forum!

Greg (Gurechan)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome Greg. That car is stunning!

Were you at the PV c'n'c three weeks ago but left early? Parked next to Bob's polaris 2800cs?

Dohn

Reaction score
Welcome, Greg! I agree with the consensus about your beautiful coupe, and about Coupe King.

As to the photos, it appears your car lacks head room! Or you just discovered what sunroofs are for.

Greg

Reaction score
Welcome Greg. That car is stunning!

Were you at the PV c'n'c three weeks ago but left early? Parked next to Bob's polaris 2800cs?

Thank you and yes, I was there briefly...plan to be there this Saturday. Usually need to take my son to Japanese school, but he is off this week...perhaps see you there.

'74 E9 Coupe King Fjord Blue/Tan Interior
'14 F31 Escorial Blue/Red Interior
'12 E90 3351s Titanium Silver/Napa Tan Interior Convertible
'15 4Runner TRD Pro Inferno