e9 Forum

tmason

Reaction score
I want to share what a couple of Guys here have done for me in the last week. Robert aka Gransin sent me 2 Hen's Teeth that will be mounted to the bottom of the rear bumper when I get the rubber from BMW and Steve in Reno gave me an e9 Driven badge for the front on my car! This is a Great Group of Owners that really have a Love for these cars and not just the cars but for Friendships as well! And if any e9 (e3) owner is ever driving though Reno please contact me because I would love to buy you a beer or drink of your choice! I really can't express how amazing this site has been for me with the Owners I have met in person and on here it truly is one of a kind! I really do need to make a trip to Northern Cal to meet up with guy's on that side of the Sierra's.
Thanks again Robert and Steve for you gift's,Tim.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Tim, and I totally agree with you, this forum really is one of a kind, so many unselfish people here have been helping me out with my project, it's almost unbelieveable. So the least I can do is to try to do the same and help out when I get the chance.

Thanks everybody!

Cheers,

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I want to share what a couple of Guys here have done for me in the last week. Robert aka Gransin sent me 2 Hen's Teeth that will be mounted to the bottom of the rear bumper when I get the rubber from BMW and Steve in Reno gave me an e9 Driven badge for the front on my car! This is a Great Group of Owners that really have a Love for these cars and not just the cars but for Friendships as well! And if any e9 (e3) owner is ever driving though Reno please contact me because I would love to buy you a beer or drink of your choice! I really can't express how amazing this site has been for me with the Owners I have met in person and on here it truly is one of a kind! I really do need to make a trip to Northern Cal to meet up with guy's on that side of the Sierra's.
Thanks again Robert and Steve for you gift's,Tim.

First it was about the car; restoration, cleaning, showing. Then when the restoration was nearly done, I really got into driving. But then, it got to be about the camaraderie. I had to travel quite a bit for business over the last 12 years and had the privilege of meeting and hanging out with over 50 of the members of this board. They have been a source of inspiration for me, help in obtaining parts, wrenching help and overall friendship.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
for me its all about the people. this weekend i had two great reminders of that ... the first was Stevehose staying with us on the way to the vintage ... the other was spending the afternoon / evening with HBChris and Shawn. this makes for a great weekend of any week. thank you guys for stopping by for a visit ... truly great to enjoying time together ... with a little liquid libation.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
for me its all about the people. this weekend i had two great reminders of that ... the first was Stevehose staying with us on the way to the vintage ... the other was spending the afternoon / evening with HBChris and Shawn. this makes for a great weekend of any week. thank you guys for stopping by for a visit ... truly great to enjoying time together ... with a little liquid libation.
This is definitely a thight family of people who love to help one another,not only with knowledge,but with spare parts to members in need. I have only met two members in person on the East Coast in Ma. I can only say that since I joined this group I have found true loyalty from members who have stayed with me through my near death situations in the last few years. Many time I was ready to throw in the towel and forget all about BMWs and sit and feel sorry for myself. Than I would get a message from a member asking for parts he needed and that would perk me up. I owe my present excellant health condition to all the members of this forum who made me feel needed.Yes I love doing what I'm doing for members and I hopo to continue as long as I am able.
Thanks to All.
Koopman

Last edited:

tmason

Reaction score
Will do,what is the date?
Sorry I just looked up the date and that weekend we are Montreal for the F1 race. Darn!

Last edited: