E9 annual meeting in Dresden

Christoph

Reaction score
Niek might work miracles and get his finished in time, and Tony’s E3 simply must be complete by then.
Niek is eager to get things, particularly British E9s, going. We talked a bit a few weeks ago in Essen. Tony was our host in 2019 and attended several annual E3 Club meetings AND his car is familiar with the Continent. He comes to Essen every year, one can almost feel his impatience about his car. I am very happy about your initiative and sure you will find good company for the journey. In Bad Soden I will have to park around the corner but at least it is a very short trip there.
Just for the record, 2024's E3 gathering will be on September 19-22 in the far North, around Neumünster.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What is the date? My only way there would be to fly to DQ in Basque Country and join him for the ride...
Google maps has two serious warnings about the route:

- it has tolls
- it goes through France :).

DQ will surely win the smoothest Zenith category at the event, assuming they are into competition or just camaraderie...

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The whole e9 community across the world from Merdad in Iran to Wes in Tasmania to Hussein in Oman to Alvaro in Colombia owes the founders of the e9 Group in Germany a whole world of thanks for what they started and what they continue.
If you haven’t been to the annual meet - go. Just go.
Wonderful gracious people!

Absolutely. Wish I knew ahead of time to attend. Miss the e9 group that are getting together anyway in the world.

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of that meeting in Dresden. I would love to be able to take a car there or to the Bavaria tour.