dj_efk - David - very good seller

Dlc

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am very happy to call out my recent transaction with David/dj_efk:

The interaction and communication was smooth and easy, David was very flexible in exploring shipping options to find the best and most cost effective way, he refunded part of my paypal transfer as he got better rates on his package, and the goods came exeptionally well packaged and as described - so a 100% positive experience on my end, happy to do business again in the future

thank you David! @dj_efk

dj_efk

Reaction score
Very kind of you to post this Dominik. I tend to imagine how I would like to receive parts and then package accordingly - as would anyone else here, I would hope.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Second on this. David/dj_efk was very helpful in using cost-effective shipping and his packaging was spot-on for international protection on a past item that was bulky and somewhat fragile. Recommended.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree with Other Customers above. Items were well protected (it took me a while to go into the box) and small parts additionally put into bubble envelope. Thank you!

dj_efk

Reaction score
Thanks Kris, I hope you didn’t have to pay much (any) additional import duty from what you were ideally expecting in the end?

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Kris, I hope you didn’t have to pay much (any) additional import duty from what you were ideally expecting in the end?
All products approaching EU has to pass custom gate, so for higher value items it is not to be avoided. Brexit result.
I was aware and expecting that, so nothing to worry about - just life. :)

Thanks!