coupe on Goblin Works Garage

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
was watching yesterdays program - in an EV conversion shop in the UK, there was the nose of a coupe shown a few times.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it wasn't in their shop. it was in an EV conversion shop. i was flipping thru channels tonight and i saw the same car again on Vintage Voltage = a show on EV conversions. its got a CSL rear wing on it. i hope they aren't going to convert a real CSL.

i know what you mean Vince. the e30 they did made my skin crawl

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My god, I hate that Goblin Works show. It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't decided to put a pretty girl as prop to gather eyeballs. (I fell for it... for one episode). When will tv producers have the balls to present a show focused on talented women who really do interesting and creative stuff? Some of the women on Girl's Garage are really good but they package the show as an asinine informercial.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't (can't?) watch those shows anymore. My favorite bad one that amused me was "American Car Prospector" who would magically stumble upon, have a "tough" negotiation, then overpay for cars for his "buyers consortium." Not surprisingly, it didn't last long.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I watch the Goblin show for the fun Brit accents.

The shop with the e9 is also the one that did an electrified Karmann Ghia. I think it’s a cool way to do a restomod.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't (can't?) watch those shows anymore. My favorite bad one that amused me was "American Car Prospector" who would magically stumble upon, have a "tough" negotiation, then overpay for cars for his "buyers consortium." Not surprisingly, it didn't last long.
its a sign of the time .. too much 'at home' time, with too much CRAP on tv. you gotta really look for something half decent to watch. i have NOT been successful, but when i see a coupe when i turn the channel to a station, i will keep watching.

currently there is no F1 ... the Masters has been postponed, the French Open postponed ... March madness cancelled. i could go on, i have binge watched a bunch of shows on amazon prime + netflix. with the lockdown, can't go out to dinner, can't go to a movie. i wish my coupe was out of the paint shop so i could start putting it together.

okay enough of my rant / frustration. back to wonderful coupe things

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
My wife and I have been kinda binge watching Schitts Creek, we love it . Now the kids are home from
college and they are in on the fun. I'm also looking forward to the 3rd seasons of WestWorld and Ozark.