Complete Blue leather interior/carpet from 2800CS

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a potential interesting solution for you. I sold a set of '73 front seats and rear cores to a guy in CA and those need re-doing. He just wants the car a a driver so these seats would more than do.

I would then be interested in the door cards as I am looking for a full blue set as I recently picked up a blue velours cover set. I have PM'd you also.
I would be happy to work that out if possible. You can have him email me at infoatpowerplayracingdotnet.

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gary,

Those seats weigh a good 50lbs each up front. I would recover what you have unless you can find cores locally. It’s probably not worth the shippingz If the upholstery guy can keep the original leather that would be great. Someone can use them.
Agreed. Just hated to disassemble perfectly good seats.

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary,
I am interested in both the front and rear seats. Is there a time that I can call you? Regards, Paul Cain

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
Interior removal has been delayed because of the scheduling at the interior shop. I will post back up when its completely removed.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have a friend looking for a complete interior for a 72 CSI. Would the 2000cs fit the 72 cs?
Thanks