BAT: Euro 1972 BMW 3.0CSi 5-Speed

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Now THATS the price we have all been waiting for!!

IMG_1753.jpeg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Now THATS the price we have all been waiting for!!

View attachment 178098
How is it posible $650,000 is this real? or it is for jok, when it is sold for 160k I was surprised I did not believe E9 will go up that much, and again i sean it was sold so low that wasn't right to give up the car that low, I know what is it takes to fix E9 to just be able to drive the car around, every part of this specific BMW it is very hard and it takes time to put it together, for example 2002 BMW it takes 1/2 hour to put together strip door and make it perfect but E9 door 1 day work it is not enough to completed, specially parts that you use it comes from other E9, I don't know why but it doesn't feed right and it is challenging to make it right, maybe I am new or I am not a professional but that's how it is to me.
Am I right?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How is it posible $650,000 is this real? or it is for jok, when it is sold for 160k I was surprised I did not believe E9 will go up that much, and again i sean it was sold so low that wasn't right to give up the car that low, I know what is it takes to fix E9 to just be able to drive the car around, every part of this specific BMW it is very hard and it takes time to put it together, for example 2002 BMW it takes 1/2 hour to put together strip door and make it perfect but E9 door 1 day work it is not enough to completed, specially parts that you use it comes from other E9, I don't know why but it doesn't feed right and it is challenging to make it right, maybe I am new or I am not a professional but that's how it is to me.
Am I right?
650k was a typo.
160k is still a high price for non-CSL I think.
Are you right about what?