Appologies..

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What didn't I do to my e9 today.. I did not drive her to NC for the vintage and even worse I told lots of folks I would meet them either there or along the way and here I am in Austin Texas getting bored listening to the rain come down. Stuff came up so fast and work got in the way; I Told Chris Ohmes to find a homeless person to give my room to since it was paid for and to those who I was supposed to join- please excuse my absence, not that my company is such a great thing but one should do what one says they will do and I've been falling short on that of late. I hope everyone is having a blast and being kind of safe and the weather is fine. Good luck on your drives home and I wish I was there with you all!

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have to travel to Boston this weekend and next weekend, so it was just too much to get to Asheville this time. Life gets in the way of car stuff!

bdigel

Reaction score
I went though all that to get there and stood us up , damn you !
just kidding , was looking forward to meeting you , hope you can make it east soon

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter will make it up in August in Monterey!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dude -- no question you were missed, but you gotta make hay when the sun is shining.

When I told Tod why you cancelled he said "Wait, you mean to tell me Peter is someone's boss?"