Any of us UK-based members with Fritz stainless exhaust manifold experience?

Rek

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to all be there? If you're in the mar for thus try W&N or the guys who did mine - cybrand.co.uk based on The Wirral. They fitted it for me too.

daddywad

Reaction score
try an Alunox one;
DSC_1135.JPG

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wanted to go with an Alunox one and he told me he would need a minimum of 6 orders from people to make it viable for him and to ring back in 3 months time, anyway this got repeated over the next 9 - 12 months and I had to repeat myself as to what I wanted each time so it felt like I wasn't being listened to so gave up and ordered the Fritz Bits one that arrived 3 weeks later. If you look at the Alunox Facebook page you will see that they are doing big number orders for car manufacturers (Lotus last time I looked) so think they might have gone up a league or two and now don't have time for the smaller run stuff.

The ebay manifolds look similar to mine but look like an older version as the ones I received from them I thought were very well made and fitted well when put on the engine, not fitted up the W & N stainless exhaust system I have yet as my car is undergoing a slow restoration so can't comment on how the two might marry together. The slotted holes on the ebay ones are not like that on mine, they are now all holes for the studs and the flat plate looks to be mild steel where mine are stainless steel.
Also the Fritz manifold were 1/5 the price I was quoted from Alunox but the Alunox ones, as can be seen on daddywad's car are the best made/looking and remind me of the Formula 1 stuff, just not sure how long you would have to wait to get your hands on a set.

Last edited:

daddywad

Reaction score
Hi John, the Alunox ones were about 4 years ago. they made them from a pattern they had in stock and sent them to me. Alex Elliot fitted them after I got them Ceramic coated in side and out. not mutch room for adjustment but so far no issues at all.
Manifolds were £2500 and ceramic coating £350

Mark