2004 BMW E46 M3 6 Speed Convertible

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I hope it's ok to post this here.

I'm reluctantly selling our e46 M3. We just bought an X5 for my wife to drive (she's tired of shifting gears in traffic and she wants to sit up higher) and now we need to sell a car. It was between the M3 and my recently restored '02. Since '02 turned out so nice and it's kind of a 'mini-me' to my coupe, I'm keeping it.

I looked a long time for this M3, a low mileage 6 speed convertible is hard to find. We've owned it for a little over three years and it's great one. It has very low mileage for the year and it has never been modified.

We're located just south of Portland, OR. If you have any interest please let me know.

Thanks,
Vince

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/6129012067.html

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Beautiful car Vince!

Perhaps I'm overly cautious but I would remove the e9/e10 shots. There are some shady bastards on CL.

I went with my buddy to buy a vintage Z on Whidbey island. He met us for what I concluded was an 'evaluation' before taking us to his nice house in the woods. He had a nicely restored e-type and notchback in the garage.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Beautiful car Vince!

Perhaps I'm overly cautious but I would remove the e9/e10 shots. There are some shady bastards on CL.

I went with my buddy to buy a vintage Z on Whidbey island. He met us for what I concluded was an 'evaluation' before taking us to his nice house in the woods. He had a nicely restored e-type and notchback in the garage.

Probably good advice, I've removed that picture. As you say, a lot of scams on CL. Half of the emails I get on any listing are iffy.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love the e46 M3. That is an awesome car.

BTW Vince you mentioned you removed the photos with the other cars. As far as I can see here, as of 2:30pm, several of the photos still feature the coupe and the '02.