1973 CS for sale

Michael Reddoch

Reaction score
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1218.JPG
I am offering 73 CS for sale. I purchased the car in California in 2004. It was an automatic and I had it converted to a 5 speed prior to shipping to Memphis. Driven less than 2,000 mile in 12 years and kept in storage. Silver over red, dual downdrafts, Alpina wheels, Nardi. I have the original wheels, extra electric window motors and other parts. Very little rust, some bubbling on driver side front windshield and on rear deck lid. Solid vehicle. Email for additional pictures or questions. Price 25k.

Jim Baker

Reaction score
Michael, I'm in the market for a e9 3.0, please email pictures and additional information and your phone number.

Thank you,
Jim Baker

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A little minor comment of observation; beautiful car from pics by the way. But I've never seen the 73' rubber front bumper overriders installed upside down before. I wouldn't think that was possible. Or is the front bumper just installed upside down?

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
View attachment 26218 View attachment 26219 View attachment 26220 I am offering 73 CS for sale. I purchased the car in California in 2004. It was an automatic and I had it converted to a 5 speed prior to shipping to Memphis. Driven less than 2,000 mile in 12 years and kept in storage. Silver over red, dual downdrafts, Alpina wheels, Nardi. I have the original wheels, extra electric window motors and other parts. Very little rust, some bubbling on driver side front windshield and on rear deck lid. Solid vehicle. Email for additional pictures or questions. Price 25k.
Hello Michael
I am Intrested in your CS coupe . Would you call me please 405-520-8833