CS Registry Milestone

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Folks, we just passed 900 coupes registered!
Any newbies who have yet to register their car, please check out www.e9-driven.com

The intent is to document the existence of as many coupes as possible.

If you know of any CS coupe parts cars that will never see the road again, have been totaled or scrapped; please register those as "Gone Forever"

Thanks

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Little birdie at last week-ends car show advised that there are 2 coupes at F40 Motorsports (Wayne Carini) being restored...so 2 more e9's may be on the way....

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan,

Another milestone, the Registry has surpassed 1000 coupes! Over the next month I plan to add the rest of the former CS Registry with another ~350 or so coupes.

Chris

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There are a few coup here in Iran, that I am taking the VIN and pictures of and I'll post the soon. They are not in the greatest shape, but still on the road.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That would be great Merdad. Saw you former Colorado coupe before it left for its new home in a great collection. First time I had seen the black basket weave vinyl more typical of a CSi.

Chris

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Chris. It was sad to see it go, but it sat in a storage for too long, and I thought it was best to have it in good hands, thanks to Murray.